Since we are a Veterinary Hospital, we can accommodate pets with special needs who may require medical care and veterinary supervision while boarding. For the well-being of all pets, as well as our staff, we require that vaccinations be current and that all pets be parasite free.
- Canine: Distemper, Parvovirus, Adenovirus, Rabies and Bordetella.
- Feline: Feline Distemper/Upper Respiratory Complex and Rabies. Cats must also have either been tested or vaccinated for Feline Leukemia within the previous 12 months.
If we do not have a record of your pet's vaccination history, please bring a copy with you, along with the name and phone number of the Veterinary Hospital where the latest vaccination was administered. We also require that your dog and cat be flea and tick free while boarding.
BOARDING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Cats: Royal Canin cat food (or bring your own).
- Dogs: Royal Canin dog food (or bring your own).
- Dogs are walked three times daily.
- Cats are boarded separate from dogs.
- Boarding facilities are separate from hospitalized patients.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Doggie playtime: for a small fee your dog can have twenty minutes of one on one playtime with an attendant in our fenced in back yard.
- Kong toys are available for purchase; they can be filled with treats for your pet's enjoyment.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:30 am - 6 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am - 1 pm
- Saturday 7:30 am - 1 pm
Call 706.549.7387 to make a reservation.